1) In AutoIMS, locate the Inventory Report you would like to import into OMG!
2) From the buttons above the report, select 'Download', and open the file in Excel.
3) Delete yellow areas, and change each vin to the last 8 characters only.
4) Change the following column headers:
- Add Column -> Related Customer (Enter Customer Account # As Listed in OMG!)
- Change 'Assignment Accepted' -> Date
- Change 'City' -> Location: City (You will only need this for Transportation Request)
- Change 'Vin8' -> Last 8 of Vin
Select & Copy all of the data, including column headers.
5) In OMG!, select 'Vehicle Records' from the top navigation.
6) From the 'More' dropdown in the top right, select 'Import/Export'
7) Complete the following steps in the upload section:
- Select 'Import into a table from the clipboard'
- Pick Table should display 'Vehicle Records'
- Paste the data from the spreadsheet into the box
- Click Import Data
8) Verify that the data appears in the correct columns. If not, select the correct column name from the dropdown. **Do Not Upload City** Then Click 'Import'
9) Your records should now appear in your New Vehicle Records Report.